The Harmony Healthcare staffing process is efficient and effective.
First, we’ll assign a recruiting representative who will take responsibility as your “go-to” person for staffing the HIM positions you request. After determining your specific needs, he or she searches through our extensive database of available health care professionals who qualify. At that point, the representative conducts in-depth interviews with those health care professionals whose skills and career goals match your requirements.
After this interview process is complete, we perform extensive due diligence on each possible candidate, including:
- Application review
- Review of Resume and Skills Checklist
- Thorough screening of at least 3
health care professional references for whom the health care professional has worked with in the last 2 years
- Complete Background check:
- Criminal search- felony/misdemeanor, every county they have worked or lived in last 7 years, plus a national search also
- Government search- OIG, HCFA, FACIS Sanction review
- License, Certification, and Education verification
- Sex offender registry search
- Specialty specific HIM Competencies and Joint Commission exams
- Certification and Licensure documentation/Tracking
- Immunization documentation/Tracking
- Pre-employment tests:
- 10 panel urine drug screen, physical exam and titers if needed
- Final review by our Compliance Manager prior to submittal
You’ll be presented with only the most qualified health care professionals in the industry.
But the service doesn’t stop there. After we place a health care professional with you, your Harmony Healthcare representative continuously monitors job quality and performance to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your decision.
Read more about our Health Information Management Staffing Services.